Maple-Explotion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Tutorial]How to add hacks to the localhost

iPlayMsNaked

[Tutorial]How to add hacks to the localhost Empty [Tutorial]How to add hacks to the localhost

Post by iPlayMsNaked Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:25 pm

Hello everyone....well many noob are asking to modify localhost for us when its kinda easy to make..The only thing needed is the basic,basic ASM knowlegde. Well so I decided to make a tutorial on how to add some useful hack into your client so maybe people wills top asking and just do it by their own. A way better if you do it yourself, at least you can be happy of yourself for doing it
    Ok so there we go....

Firs you will need a hex editor, ollydbg and a localhost:

Hex editor Neo
    OllyDbg v1.10
    v.62 kinda clean LocalHost => Look at the Tutorial of Rickpwns for a Localhost

Once you have downloaded and installed everything and extracted your localhost into your MapleStory folder you can go for the next step!

~Starting openning tools~

Ok so now the funny part begin. Go to your ollydbg folder and open ollydbg.

Once you have opened it, go to your MapleStory folder and drag and drop your LocalHost.exe into ollydbg..Just drag and drop it at least in the grey part.

Now you will need to wait a bit until ollydbg decompile the LocalHost...Should take around 30 seconds or so, maybe a litle bit more but anyway just wait..

Now that its done decompiling into asm, you should see alot of number and letters and bla bla everywhere. Im talking for noob right now. People who ahve a bit of knowlege with Asm should know some of the basic language.

~Starting looking and enabling hacks to the client~

Ok so now you we are starting to make our desired hacks enable from the client(LocalHost)
    The first thing for you I think would be to have the hacks adresses needed, but since I am a good person I will give you the most useful and wanted hacks ( Most of them are useful for the GM client)

These are v.62 addys ..I will explain how enable it to the localhost in detail only for the 100% usefull one
    Dont mind with the change NOP or JMP now ..just take these adress in not and keep reading the tutorial.

Miss GodMode addy (Monster always miss you) : 007AD487 - change to nop
    Tubi addy (Fast loot and fast AP ans SP adding ): 004BECC6 - change to nop
    Text Spam addy ( Remove the anoying blue spam bar when talking to mucc faster): 00471054 - change to nop
    Infinite Text addy ( Say as many words you want to say): 004A149F - change to jmp
    Dropable NX equips addy: 004C0BCB - change to nop
    DropAble NX use addy: 004C0BDA - change to nopInfinite Flash Jump addy: 007A70F0 and 007a70f8 - change to nop
    Multi Client: 0064BB01 - change to jmp
    Remove the AD after closing addy: 007C66E3 - change to nop
    Item vac addy: 004C9419 - change to nop

Ok now you have some cool and useful addys to mess up with in your client, so now I will finally explain you how to enable the hack.

~Enabling hack with ollydebug~

-Adding Miss GodMode to your client step by step:

1- Go into ollydbg and than press CTRL+G and a pop-up should appear
    2- Copy and paste the Miss GodMode adress that is 007AD487
    3- Ollydebug should browse to this adress. The adress shoudl be overlined in grey on the top of ollybdg
    4- Now double click where it says "MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI],EAX"
    5- Change " MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI],EAX " to " nop " and click assemble
    6- Done. You just added Miss GodMode into your client

How to save when finished editing:
    First, right click somewhere around the midle in ollydebug and look for Copy to executable> All modification, than a new rectangle pop-up should apear. Click the " X " that will close it and another pop-up will apear and click "YES". Than it will ask you to save it. You overwrite your localhost or just save it on another name.

-Adding Tubi to your client step by step:

2- Copy and paste the tubi adress that is 004BECC6
    3- Ollydebug should browse to this adress. The adress shoudl be overlined in grey on the top of ollydbg
    4- Now double click where it says "JNZ SHORT LocalHOS.004BECFE"
    5- Change "JNZ SHORT LocalHOS.004BECFE" to " nop " and click assemble
    6- Done..You just added Tubi to your client

First, right click somewhere around the midle in ollydebug and look for Copy to executable> All modification, than a new rectangle pop-up should apear. Click the " X " that will close it and another pop-up will apear and click "YES". Than it will ask you to save it. You overwrite your localhost or just save it on another name.

-Adding Unlimited Flash Jump to your client step by step:

2- Copy and paste the Unlimited flash jump adress, but this time do it for both adress: 007A70F0 and 007a70f8
    3- Ollydbg should browse to the adress you just searched for. The adress should be overline in grey, on the top of ollydbg
    4- You should have search for 007A70F0 adress first. Now that you have searched for it double click where it says "JE SHORT LocalHOS.007A70F8" and nop it and click assemble
    5- Now search for 007a70f8 and double click where is says " PUSH ESI " and nop it also and click assemble
    6- Done, You now have inplanted Unlimited flash jump to your client

Note: If you edit your client with Unlimited Flash Jump adress, I suggest you to edit with Tubi also so you will only need to hold your flash jump skill key to infinite flash jump. So you should be like FJ flying D:

Now that you Know how to find the adress and Nop it if needed, I can now show you how to add " jmp "
    to enable your hack. Its Kinda the same but you just remove the " short " and the opcode and change it for "jmp"

Here an example with Multi Client hack:
    1- Go into ollydbg again and press CTRL+G and the regular Pop-Up should apear again.
    2- Copy and paste the Multi Client hack adress that is 0064BB01.
    3- Ollydbg should browse to the adress. The adress should be overline in grey, on the top of ollydbg
    4- Now double click where it says " JNZ SHORT LocalHOS.0064BB2F " and the pop up should appear
    5- Now you will have to change the " JNZ SHORT " to " JMP " and finally click assemble button
    6- Its simple as that..Its always the same for any mov " JMP " you just simply need to change the part before the adress to " JMP " and assemble
    7- Ok your done with this

Note: This is just an example with Multi Client but just do the same as this with the infinite text adress that will also need to be changed to " JMP " to enable it to the client

Ok so now you have learned how to enable hack to your localhost client with ollydebug you are now unnoobed and you can edit your own localhost.
    Most of the time the hack only need to be noped...As you can see also when you " nop " the adress it change to 90. Well 90 is the adress that is related to NOP.

I will add very soon how to Hex edit the Damage Cap to whatever you want it to be very soon..Im kinda bored right now since this tutorial that I think useful Dx took me a while to make lol.
    TriplexChris
    TriplexChris
    Admin

GlobalMS Job: : NightWalker
    GlobalMS World: : i play in 3 worlds

[Tutorial]How to add hacks to the localhost Empty Re: [Tutorial]How to add hacks to the localhost

Post by TriplexChris Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Nice Tutorial

Last edited by TriplexChris on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowWalker
    ShadowWalker

GlobalMS Job: : fighter
    GlobalMS World: : broa

[Tutorial]How to add hacks to the localhost Empty Re: [Tutorial]How to add hacks to the localhost

Post by ShadowWalker Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Yea Nice one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content